Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Livdragonerna

So a squadron of Swedish Life dragoons, I plan on doing 12 of these, but those were the figures available now.
I've done very little GNW the last 16 months. I've come to realise I have way too many of them for the size table I'll ever get to use. At minimum I need a 5x9 table. And that's if I don't add anything more. And I'll probably never get more than a 4x6 table. Maybe if I'm lucky I get a 5x6 or something.
So It seems kinda pointless to add any more. Also after reading the Talon and Claws supplement, I realised my Swedish are like way to powerful. So adding more to them is even more pointless. But I had started this one many months ago. And though I'd at least finish it. 




 The life dragoons are very plain in their uniform, all blue, only none blue is on the horse and hatband.
In Beneath the Lilly banners, I've given these Veteran, Elite, blade Swedish. For 3.5 points.
The same as I would give lifeguard horse, This was Carl Gustav Rehnskiöld's unit, he made it. He was the colonel. So these were superbly good troops.
Something is wrong with the printer, it claims it's only toner thing. But the pictures get really weird. So Instead of just printing a background I now have to digitally impose and photoshop stuff.
It's a pain in the ass, and it never looks as clean and nice as just using a background.
It will probably take some time before the next GNW unit for the reasons given above. Maybe I'll finish a Russian guard unit, just so it doesn't lay there half done. 

No comments: