Tuesday, June 9, 2020

Half of Cleburne's Brigade

Cleburne's was a lowly brigadier at Shiloh, leading mostly Tennessee regiments with one Arkansas and one Mississippi regiment too. So far I've done 2nd, 5th and 24th Tennesse. 
Right now I'm working on a union regiment, might do a second union regiment before I get back to Cleburne. 

Two of the regiments are Good Ground, while the one seen previously is Pendraken, Good ground will be my main figures for this project, not only because they are made with Western Theater in mind, but now that I've seen them in person I really like the style. Slimmer more realistic proportions, pendraken might have more detail. But they are quite chunky fellas.  

I'm unsure if I got enough figures to complete the brigade. I ordered quite a mix of figures. I got 12 charging figures I really don't know what I'll use for.  I placed a second order for good ground for more union and confederates. Hopefully, that will let me complete both Cleburne's and McDowell's brigades. 


2 comments:

AJ (Allan) Wright said...

Lovely, well painted and excellently photographed. A nice addition to your rebel force.

Gunfreak said...

Thanks AJ.