Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Micro Army.


Well, there's not going to be an end of year report this year, my production was simply not worth talking about last year, I bearly did anything the last 5  months of the year. 




Anyway, the first post of the year does have some eye candy.

I've finished some Swedes, I now actually only have 12 Swedish cavalry unpainted. I have tones of anti-Swedish stuff, but only 12 cavalry, if you ignore some random Swedish infantry I'm going to experiment with. Anyway, this let me do a Swedish photoshoot. 






 The lastest unit, Glydenstierna dragoons, I had planed on doing this unit back in 2015 when  I started this project. And now I've started on them, they'll be 24 by the end. 
 The flag is badly made by me, I've found no conclusive source for the flag used by this regiment. There were earlier Gyldenstierna regiments back during the Scanian war. but I don't know if it would use the same heraldry. 
 Army shoot.
 On this flank 6 squadrons of Småland cavalry regiment Björnborg battalion, Kalmar battalion and in the back a 5mening battalion.
And On this flank, we still have Kalmar and 5mening on the right side. But to the left, we have Jönkjöping and the quite new Västerbotten battalion. This cavalry flank is made up of 2 more squadrons of Småland, the new Gyldenstierna dragoons, two squadrons of Livregimentet til hest and a single squadron of Drabantene. 

A total of  78 cavalry or 13 BLB squadrons, and 112 infantry in 5 battalions, and 3 generals.
All figures except the Björnborg battalion and the 3 generals are Warfare miniatures. All flags except that single badly made Gyldenstierna standard are warfare too.