Wednesday, January 20, 2021

Mission: Finish the damn brigades!

Project get it done damnit has met its first goal.


I finished up a battalion from Semenovsky regiment, I started this one over two years ago. And that will let me say I'm done with my Russian brigade for my GNW project. I have enough unpainted Russians for another brigade. But that will have to wait and wait.


I now have  12 battalions for my Anti-Swedish Leauge army. But I'm missing a bunch of brigaders. So in the coming weeks, I plan on finishing the brigadiers and show their brigades. With their Beneath the Lilly Banners points.


So first up is the Russian brigade, led by Brigadier Golitsyn.

Consists of 






Semenovsky  Guard battalion

Drilled, Elite, Flintlock.

Regulation

2 points.


Ingermanlandski


Drilled, Flintlock

Regulation

1.5 points


Sibirski

Raw, Flintlock

All Musket

1 point

Novgrodski dragoons, on foot.

Raw, Flintlock

All musket

1 point.


Next brigade up will be the Saxons.


 

3 comments:

marinergrim said...

Very nice piece of work.

Gunfreak said...

Thank you.

Ratmaul said...

It is always beautiful when you feel the accomplishment of finishing a project
Great minis and paintwork!