Saturday, December 10, 2011

Half way there

And then some, I now only need one small skrimish unit, and two standard units.
I'm only going to have two triarii in the whole army, one for each of my propper roman legions, while my allied legions will only be hastati and principes.






Again I had great fun with my command figures, the cool thing is that you can bascly paint the armor as leather or bronze, I decided to give all my command bronze this time, since they are supose to be the heavies of heavy.






I like the color mix of these, first the enemy have to fight the white, then the yellow, and finnaly the red.







This is shaping up to be a very good looking legion.



1 comment:

RazorOne223 said...

Nice work! I cant wait to start working on my Rep. Romans. I will be using your stuff as reference.

Cheers