Friday, January 3, 2014

Moltke WIP






 YAAAAAAN!!!! It's now 09:45  I've been up since 06:30(vulantaraly) Work in 1 hour 15 minutes. I had to get up this early just to paint me som austrians, I did the first coat of elven grey before I went to bed last night. But I just had to get up and finish the 4 before work.

This is the Moltke regiment, man whose austrians are plane compard to those silly fantastic orange and dark blue prussian fusiliers, but still that sprinkle of purle does liven things up. Another advantage is they are fast to paint, I spent about 2 hours on these 4, sure I probebly saved 15 minutes having done the first coat of white. I did them in the black gaiters, as I thought they allreadt had enough white on them. So I guess they are in winter dress. Not as colorfull as the prussians, but still a quite dignity to them.
 The faces actualy look better on theise, as they do not have any staches, making the faces easier to paint.

No comments: