Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Tiny rebs.

Yet again, I'll try and do an ACW project. I'm giving 10mm another try. Apparently, I did do like 150 10mm ACW many years ago. And had forgotten I'd done so many of them.  I have no idea if I still have them someplace...

First unit up is made up of what I could find of the leftovers from that project. I did manage to scrape exactly 24 together. I also found like 8 union troops that looks to be Iron brigade types. This is the 2nd Tennesee from Cleburne's Brigade at Shiloh, it went into battle with only 365 men.
I haven't settled on a ruleset yet. But I'm leaning towards Picket's charge. I'm familiar with General d'armee which is more or less the same rules but for Napoleoincs. 



 It does look like the 2nd Tennesee used the Hardee battle-flag.  So I gave them that.

Not ideal pictures, I had to up the contrast something awful as it was too dark to take proper pictures. 

No comments: