Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Back on Borodino

Holy crap, line time since last post, Anyway I have paited a little here and a little there, but nothing was worthy of having on the blog, I got a big order of baccus napoleonics, and to be honest I was a little disapionted, the bayonets on the french fell off, which I don't understand since the bayonets on the AWI and 7YW figures are solid as hell, but here they fell of like leafs in the fall.
Also I painted some hussars, also a disapointment, they were lumpy not very detailed, my only conclution is that this is baccus early work, becasue the 7YW and AWI figures are superb.
Anyway I lost heart and didn't feel like painting them anymore, mabye I'll get back and paint them later.
But I did want to paint more 6mm cavalry, so I got out my adler and damn they are nice.

So here they are a brigade base of French Chasseurs A Cheval






Anyway while I was painting these, I got a crazy idea, Republic to Empire in 6mm, more on that later.

2 comments:

Paulalba said...

Yeah GF these are cool, tiny but cool! our camera is working well to pick up these lads.
Cheers
Paul

Captain Richard's miniature Civil War said...

Like your setup...real nice work