I've almost gotten over the shield thing, they still kinda look off, I also was informed that I overdid the shields, apreantly not every shield was cool and colorfull, most were just wood, or a single color. Had I known that I could have saved alot of money, I bought a 132 shield tranfers and they cost almost as much as the figures, I played like £45 for the transfers, I could probebly have gotten away with just some 30 transfers instead of 132.
Well atleast I got lots of them now, and don't need to buy more of them for atleast 300 more figures.
I did alot of spears in the 3rd rank, the idea is that they can back up the sword and axe people,
Then I did mostly axe in the 4th line
And here are a few little known facts about vikings.
1. Female Vikings looked remacably like male vikings, this is becasue if the beard.
2. Vikings loved Techno music
3. Vikings were the first europeans to reach the moon,
4. The reason it's rare to find vikings swords is that they mostly used lightsabers, and the lightsaber hilts hold up badly in the dirt.
5. Vikings fought for the light side, the Normans were vikings that were currupted by the dark side and became Sith,
6. Vikings only slept 3 hours a day.
7. Vikings are classifed as Cheese acording to Taxonomy