Saturday, October 22, 2016

Brunck/Estorff Regiment









 So with just 3 danish horses and troopers left to finisg my 3 squadron regiment, I had "early 18th centryed out"  I'll get back to these 3 soon! But I also had a unit of  Minden Hanoverians  almost finished I  had  finished 12 of  them, and was almost done with 6 more, when back in July I  got bored. I've now finished it.

Since July I have painted 125 WSS/GNW, I still have 74 more that I can paint.

Right  now  I'll  paint 12 more SYW, then finish those 3 danes. and then back  to SYW!



This is regiment Brunck/Estorff  part  of the  Hannoverian  army, took part in many of the big battles of the SYW.  I choose them simply for the colourfullness. Yellowish breaches, and light green vests and facings.

They  will both  be Estorff  battalion but also for my Might & Reason repersent  the brigade in Anhalt's Division.


Just  to make them  even more colourfull, lots of nice flowers!


2 comments:

Skip said...

These are gorgeous!

Phil said...

Nice looking regiment, excellent job...and beautiful flowers!