By accident, I found 24 painted 1805 Russians, I threw the brave Russians in a glass of Acetone and ripped off their faces. I had already painted 6 of them that I found named in a clutter box.
So I painted up the remaining 18.
The regiment is Azov with lovely pale yellow and turquoise facings.
I got enough figures on the way to finish the 2 remaining battalions in the regiment as well as a 4th battalion to form the start of a 2nd regiment.
PS. I also got some sample figures from a new company called Three Armies. He is making French and Prussians for 1806, While also working on Austrians and Russians from the same period. He is even making some fantastic looking 1808 Spanish.
I did paint up my sample Prussians